Volunteer at the Y
Within the Lafayette/West Lafayette area, business leaders, community advocates, parents, teens and individuals volunteer at the YMCA to give back to their community and support their neighbors. That’s because we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver positive, personal and social change.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Lafayette Family YMCA volunteers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Lead our Board of Directors and committees
- Raise funds for the Annual Fund & Capital Campaign to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and your community
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Take an active role in strengthening your communities. If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the form below and we will get in contact with you about opportunities at your branch of interest.
Your message has been sent successfully.