FREE for members
- Level: All
- Drop-in Class
- No registration required
- Teens age 15+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
A Typical Class
The six primary principles in every Mat Pilates workouts are: control, center, concentration, precision, breathing and flow. Class begins with warm-up exercises, then shifts to seated poses and ends with relaxation and restorative moves.
- A healthier, more supple spine
- More kind, gentle conditioning
- Improved metal outlook
- Increased motivation
- Improved balance and coordination
- Reduced pain and stiffness
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Arrive 5 minutes early to set your mat up
- Inform your instructor of any injuries you may have before class starts.
- Yoga mat. You may bring your own or rent one from Member Services.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Tighter-fitting, flexible exercise clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Sweatshirt or warmer layer for the relaxation portion (optional), Water bottle, Yoga mat