Grit is based on three different 30 minute classes focusing on strength, plyo, and cardio.
FREE for Members
- Level: All
- Drop-in Class
- Registration required
- Teens age 15+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
- See your doctor first and get clearance for cardio exercise
A Typical Class
This unique, small group team training system is scientifically designed to help sculpt your unique body. Think of it as a kind of personal training class. Grit incorporates great music, awesome instructors, and a supportive environment to inspire you each and every class.
This is a high intensity workout that shapes your muscles while incporating strength, cardio, and plyometrics.
- Shape and tone the muscles
- Increase endurance
- Improve General Fitness and well-being
- Increase Bone Denesity
- Burns up to 425 Calories per hour
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
- Prepare to sweat
No equipment necessary.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Loose-fitting, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Proper gym shoes, comfortable fit, good stability
- Water, towel