Zumba is a fusion of Latin, Hip Hop and International music dance themes that create a dynamic, exciting, effective fitness system! It is a mixture of body sculpting movements with easy to follow dance steps.
FREE for members
- Level: All
- Drop-in Class
- No registration required
- Teens age 15+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
- See your doctor first and get clearance for cardio exercise
A Typical Class
Classes vary each week. Class typically begins with several stretching exercises. Your instructor will then incorporate several world dance styles such as merengue, salsa, reggaeton, mambo, rumba, flamenco, calypso and salsa into the class. Through dance, you get a warm-up, great cardio workout and cool down.
- Improved flexibility
- Improved strength
- Greater endurance
- A sense of well-being
- Improved confidence
- Burns calories, promotes weight loss
- Increased energy
- Increases the fun quotient!
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
- Prepare to sweat
No equipment necessary.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Loose-fitting, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Proper gym shoes, comfortable fit, good stability
- Water, towel