Leave class feeling refreshed and energized as you stretch and focus on posture. Yoga can reduce stress and improve health with regular attendance. Mats are provided, but please feel free to bring your own.
FREE for members
- Level: All
- Drop-in Class
- No registration required
- Teens age 15+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
- See your doctor first and get clearance for cardio exercise
A Typical Class
A typical class includes standing poses, twists, core work, balancing poses, forward bends, backbends, inversions and restorative poses. All postures combine flexibility, strength and balance to work the entire body.
- lowers fat,
- improves circulation
- strength and flexibility,
- improves immune systems
- relieves anxiety, back pain, and arthritis.
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
No equipment necessary.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Tighter-fitting, flexible exercise clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Sweatshirt or warmer layer for the relaxation portion (optional), Water bottle, Yoga mat