SPRINT is built on the science of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and cycling. It is a hard style of training that provides rapid results with minimal joint impact. Come and challenge yourself to a short but intense 30 minute class!
FREE for members
- Level: All
- Drop-in Class
- No registration required
- Teens age 15+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
- See your doctor first and get clearance for cardio exercise
A Typical Class
Each class features bursts of intensity where you work as hard as possible, followed by periods of rest that prepare you for the next effort. Your instructor will guide you through a track list designed specifically for each class. SPRINT will keep you energized and burning calories for hours following your workout!
- Build lean muscle and burn fat
- Faster cardio results than standard aerobic training
- Burn calories up to an hour after you workout
- Class is done within 30 minutes–short and intense!
- Build mental endurance
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
- Prepare to sweat
No equipment necessary.
Attire and What to Bring
- Comfortable workout clothes
- Supportive shoes
- Drink bottle and sweat towel
- Cycle shorts will make the ride more comfortable, but they’re not essential