Take the ultimate ride! RPM incorporates cycling, choreography, and motivational coaching techniques to give you a completely safe and aerobic adrenaline ride. Cycle is designed to emulate actual terrain and cycle encounters, including hill climbs, sprints and interval training.
FREE for members
- Level: All
- Drop-in Class
- No registration required
- Teens age 15+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
- See your doctor first and get clearance for cardio exercise
A Typical Class
Your RPM™ instructor will lead you and the pack through a journey choreographed to inspirational music and incorporating riding positions and speeds to suit the terrain.
- Increase your cardiovascular fitness
- Burn fat
- Tone and shape your legs, hips, and butt
- Increase leg strength and muscular endurance without building bulk
- Burn up to 600 calories in a normal 50-minute structure
- Release endorphins to leave you with a natural high
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
- Prepare to sweat
No equipment necessary.
Attire and What to Bring
- Comfortable workout clothes
- supportive shoes
- drink bottle and a sweat towel.
- Cycling shorts will make the ride more comfortable, but they’re not essential