Pound is a full-body cardio jam session, combining light resistance with constant simulated drumming. The workout combines cardio, Pilates, isometric movements, and plyometrics into a 45 minute class.
FREE for Members
- Level: All
- Drop-in Class
- Teens age 15+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
- See your doctor first and get clearance for cardio exercise
A Typical Class
Every 2-4 minute song is carefully calibrated with interval peaks and extended fat burning sequences, providing you with the best workout in the shortest span of time.
This is a high intensity workout that shapes your muscles while incorporating cardio, light resistance and isometrics.
- Stress relieving effect of drumming
- Shape and tone the muscles
- Increase endurance
- Improve General Fitness and well-being
- Strengthen stabilizer muscles
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
- Prepare to sweat
No equipment necessary. Ripstix are provided.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Loose-fitting, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Proper gym shoes, comfortable fit, good stability
- Water, towel