Easy to follow cardiovascular workout for all fitness levels.
FREE for members
- Level: All
- Drop-in Class
- No registration required
- Teens age 15+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
- See your doctor first and get clearance for cardio exercise
A Typical Class
Classes vary each week but typically begin with a warm up and some stretching exercises. Your instructor will then incorporate several types of aerobic exercises including but not limited to choreographed aerobics, kickboxing and toning using stability balls, free weights, weighted bars and resistance bands.
- Burns calories for a leaner body
- Total body toning
- Wards off exercise boredom
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
- Prepare to sweat
No equipment necessary.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Comfortable, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Proper gym shoes, comfortable fit. We recommend cross-trainers over running shoes, because they’ll give you better foot support for the types of movement you’ll be doing in class.
- Water, towel