It’s not too late to get active this summer! The Lafayette Family YMCA offers plenty of group fitness options to help you get in gear. Body Attack is the perfect class for getting energized and ready for the upcoming sports seasons. Stop by for some fun strength and stamina -building cardio.
What Is Body Attack?
Are you ready to burn some calories? Body Attack is a sports-inspired cardio workout that aims to increase both your strength and stamina. Each class consists of high-energy interval training that combines athletic aerobic movements along with strength and stabilization exercises. Get the speed, fitness, strength and agility you’ve been working for with Body Attack’s 55 minute cardio workouts.
The class features a group dynamic that is sure to motivate your workout plan. Work with the group to tone and shape your body, increase your heart and lung capacity and enhance your bone health and density. Body Attack is the perfect program to raise your overall fitness and stamina for high energy sports and improve your coordination and agility.
You Should Try Body Attack If…
- You enjoy a high-paced workout routine.
- Agility, fitness and speed are areas you’d like to improve.
- You’re preparing your body for an upcoming energy-demanding sport.
- A group fitness environment motivates you.
- You want to burn tons of calories.
- You’re looking to develop strength through core conditioning work.
- You want to have fun with your workout!
How to Succeed at Body Attack
- Be prepared for an energetic, aerobic workout.
- Set goals for yourself, but don’t forget to take breaks.
- If you are new to the class, arrive a little early for some pointers from the instructor.
- Safety first! Make sure you clear this cardio exercise with your doctor before attending your first class.
- Body Attack requires no equipment and is great for all fitness levels. So show up ready to work and have fun!
- Dress in comfy workout clothes and wear supportive shoes.
- Replenish yourself with plenty of water breaks. Don’t forget your water bottle and sweat towel for class!
- Bring along a friend for company and motivation. Body Attack’s group dynamic makes this the perfect class to do with your workout buddy!
Body Attack Schedule
Location: 1950 S 18th Street Lafayette, IN 47905
- Time: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Room: Aerobics Room
We hope to see you at the next Body Attack class. The Lafayette Family YMCA wants to provide the community with fun and effective fitness options. If you’d like to learn more about the class or our group fitness program, feel free to contact us or stop into one of our locations!